Monday, September 29, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

I'm heading out the door in a few minutes to go catch my plane for Oklahoma City. My great sister Stacie has offered to drive me to the airport at 5:00 when she could be sleeping (THANKS A BUNCH).

Spent much of yesterday preparing and that combined with the anxiety and early wake up, I am going on less than 2 hours of sleep. My first flight is a 5 hour journey to Dallas so hopefully I can use some of that time looking at the inside of my eyelids.

It is Media Day for the Thunder so most of the people that I will be around for the next three days will be fairly busy when I arrive. Probably catch up with everyone afterward, grab some dinner and just hang out this evening (I have a feeling I will be going to bed early). Tomorrow I will probably rent a car and start looking for a place to live and a car to purchase. Hopefully I will be able to get to a computer and blog my progress.

Here goes nothing........stay tuned.

No comments: